This website is no longer updated, but it remains online so our readers can consult its archived content.
Visit our archives
Visit our new website geab.eu
GLOBAL SYSTEMIC CRISIS Press clippings
The GEAB No 91 is now available ! First half of 2015 – Oil, the Middle East, Charlie Hebdo… Last resilience tests of the Western “model”: commit suicide or adapt
- Public announcement GEAB N°91 (January 15, 2015) - This public announcement contains a fragment of this month's issue, from section 1 - Perspectives, chapter 6, entitled: To be and not to be Charlie Our team had anticipated that the explosion of tensions in the Middle East would have a rapid impact on European societies,...
- Press release - We have the privilege and pleasure to officially announce that, for its 8th birthday, the Global European Anticipation Bulletin is being upgraded and improved with a new format… By adding 4 new languages to the 4 already existing, our newsletter is one of a kind ! A new website in 8 languages is now available...
Excerpt GEAB 83 (March 2014) - Eight strategic recommendations – the Ukrainian crisis, the ultimate test of Europeans’ ability to build their political union to take control of their common destiny
- Excerpt GEAB N°83 (March 15, 2014) - FIND THE INTRINSIC RESOURCES IN EUROPE TO FREE ITSELF FROM THE TRAP But if the Ukraine, a small country with a population of less than 50 million having frontiers with the two monsters of Europe and Russia, really has no other option than to “choose sides” in effect it’s not the same in...
The GEAB, and five months later Le Figaro, are getting concerned about the same issues regarding Europe`s responsibilities in the Ukrainian crisis, with both relying on the same arguments: "the American obsession to make NATO advance toward Russia's borders ", " the politics of Russia`s demonization"," Russia`s surrounding"......
We found out yesterday (August 4th) that Chris Christie, the New Jersey Governor, during his latest town hall event in Belmar acknowledged that his state was unable to cover pension obligations. Consequently, a series of renegotiations were to come: "N.J. pension promises can`t be kept" said Christie, a courageous political...
Excerpt GEAB (June 2006) - EU borders - The end of the myth of eternal enlargement: Turkey-Ukraine, two countries which will not join the EU / The Balkans, last enlargement of the next 20 years / Russia, the key to solve the EU-Turkey problem
- Excerpt GEAB N°6 (15 June 2006) - The increasing difficulties of the process of Turkey entering the European Union contrasts with the progressive entry “piece by piece” of the former Yugoslavia (26) (Slovenia is already a member and Croatia is starting its integration process while proposals to integrate the other Balkan...
15/01/2013 - A recommendation to Euro-BRICS leaders: Organize a mini Euro-BRICS Summit, ahead of the St Petersburg G20, in order to develop common strategic positions to exit the crisis and bring global governance into the XXI° century
- Excerpt GEAB N°71 (January 16, 2013) - As a result of the 3rd Euro-BRICS seminar organized by LEAP in partnership with MGIMO in Cannes on September 27-28, 2012, the experts from Euroland and BRICS countries who gathered for the occasion, wished to give their leaders a series of arguments in favour of holding a mini-Euro-BRICS...
Advice to the G20 leaders: The G20’s three strategic priorities in 2012/2014 to avoid a « tragic decade »
- Excerpt GEAB N°57 (September 16, 2011) - On March 29, 2009, Franck Biancheri signed an open letter in the Financial Times international edition from LEAP/E2020 to the G20 leaders who were going to meet in London the next week. In its introduction, this text predicted that if the three recommendations it contained were not...
Yesterday's anticipation is today's news! For 220 euros TTC, get codes (for 1 month) and download all the archive-issues of the GlobalEurope Anticipation Bulletin (1). Order now! (1) Important! This offer includes ALL past issues BUT the last 7 ones
Open letter to the G20 leaders, published in the Financial Times' worldwide edition on 03/24/2009 Ladies and Gentlemen, Your next summit takes place in a few days in London; but are you aware that you have less than a semester to prevent the world from plunging into a crisis that will take at least a decade to resolve,...
GEAB N°90 - Contents
- Published on December 15, 2014 -
Global systemic crisis 2015 – Oil, currencies, finance, societies, the Middle East : Massive storm in the Western port!
. « Global systemic crisis: the end of the West we have known since 1945 »
. The oil crisis is systemic because it is linked to the end of the all-oil era
. The US in one hell of a state
. Europe post-Ukraine: lots of questions
. Three missions for the new Europe: resolve the Ukrainian crisis, put Euro-Russian relations back on the right path, avoid a European QE
. Middle East: traditional alliances’ big waltz
. Saudi Arabia, Iran: the allies change sides
. And Western « values » in all this
Read the public announcement
2015 – new phase of the crisis: the oil systemic crisis
. The impact of speculation
. Price War
. Systemic oil crisis and finance
. Systemic oil crisis and geopolitics
Investments, trends and recommendations
. Oil: beware!
. Energy intensive industries like airline companies
. Renewable energy: the good and the bad
. 2015: Euro & Yen rebound
. Gold: still safe
Evaluation of our anticipations for 2014
(from GEAB N° 81 in January 2014): a 69% success rate